“Even the smartest man learned from someone!”
There is a lot of information is the world in regards to losing weight, becoming more healthy, living a better life, etc. So will all this information available at times it is fair to wonder who should a person listen to? I mean you would hate to be taking advice from someone for a month and see no results while on the other hand; you don’t want to be so skeptical that when new information comes you dismiss it and lose a chance to grow and learn. So here we are back at the original question; who should you listen to for weight loss, diet advice, etc?
My answer is the same answer to “who should you get advice from about anything?” The answer is, as many people as you can! Admittedly some sources are vastly more credible. (I.e. a doctor is more credible than your mom and your trainer is more credible than you P.E. teacher.) But at the end of the day all sources have something they can offer. But it is up to you to discern whether or not the information is credible or even would work for you.
You have remember that everybody is simply saying what they “think” will work (including me). Humans are so diverse that not every weight loss plan will work for everyone. But one thing I can assure you is that if you keep doing something you are much better off then if you did nothing.
- A Good Excuse for a Shorter Workout (mensjournal.com)
- What’s the Best Workout for Weight Loss? (news.health.com)
- A Less Physically Demanding Weight Loss Diet That Enables Dieters to Lose Weight Fast Unveiled By Diet Doc Weight Loss (prweb.com)
- 5 Reasons You Will REGAIN Weight (herfitnesshut.com)
- 7 Quirky Weight-loss Strategies That Really Work (myhoustonmajic.com)